Monday 17 August 2015

Thing 9 - Video

Well I'm back from my holidays & raring to go and ....... it actually worked!!  I was convinced it wouldn't work on my machine & then suddenly pow!  There it was.  I can't do audio on here, but this is a start & I'm really impressed with it.  Not with my attempt, but with what it does!

Here is my attempt  I used my Animal care Libguide.  I know it needs smartening up, but I can really see a use for this, and am quite excited at this new piece of technology (to me it's new), that I can use in the new modules we are preparing for our students.  Hopefully I'll get access to audio too at some point.

I will definately practice with this, and hopefully get chance to use it quite a bit.

All I have to say at this point is thank you so much for teaching me about this!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Great screencast! And a fantastic use of annotations to get around the lack of audio. Well done.

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete