Thursday 24 September 2015

Thing 18 - Communicating through Photographs

I have had an Instagram account for a while, but I have to admit I don't really use it.  The College has an account and so does the LRC, but a colleague keeps it up to date, so I tend to leave it to her.  I do use photos a lot at work.  I tend to take photos of everything then they go onto the Subject Guides or displays around the library.

I tried to get into Flickr as I knew I had an account, but it must have been before the yahoo sign in.  I don't want yet another email sign in, so for now I've left that.  As the college uses Instagram I will stick with that for now.  There are some amazing photos in there of Libraries.  It makes you want to go & pack a suitcase & go on a tour of amazing Libraries.  I couldn't copy & paste one on here, so I cheated & got one from Google images!!



www.boredpanda.com - National Library of Prague.

Technology is brilliant these days and these sites are really good.  The trouble is, there is so much good stuff out there, you just don't have the time to use it all.

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I'm in the same position as you: I do not want yet another sign-in for Flickr. I like that Instagram work with my Twitter sign-in, so it's easy to get up and running with an account I already have.

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete