Wednesday 29 July 2015

Thing 6 Reflective Practice

Now I should be able to do this as I'm in the middle of my Chartership & the big thing is reflective writing.  However that's what I find hard!!! But I'll give it a go.

I have actually enjoyed reading other peoples blogs - I was worried they'd freak me out & make me feel inadequate, even though people have viewed my blogs, I've only had 1 comment & that was about a Dalek!!! Many people have said similar things to me though, & I don't feel quite so daft.  I do maybe need to try to add some whizzy things like pictures though, but I'll see how I go.

The first part of the course has been interesting, although I've had to play catch up a bit with daring to take leave in the middle of it!!  It has made me bring Linkedin out of mothballs, I don't know why I don't use it, maybe because I'm not really confident with it.  I occasionally dib in, but I will try to look more often now. 

When I clicked on the link for the Delicious page it came up with a gaming site, so I'm not sure whose fault that is - work or the link!!!

Right I've nearly caught up now, time to move onto Thing 7 .........
 
 
Oh look I managed to add a photo!!! Maybe I can do this!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol! I love the owls, they're uber-cute!

    I've also had some issues with the Delicious link in the post, but if you google 'Delicious Rudai 23', the third result for me is gets me through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, I'll give it a go.

    Love owls as much as Daleks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I couldn't resist the Dalek comment earlier!

    I'm glad that reading other bloggers has given you a bit of confidence.....I can completely understand how you could feel a bit freaked out or inadequate at the start, but to be honest I think everyone feels like that, and it's usually down to being hard on yourself and not giving credit where it is due!

    I'll look into the delicious link issue and get back to you.

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete