Tuesday 13 October 2015

Thing 23 - Making it all work together

Wow it's the last one!  Do we get a nice pretty certificate to say we've completed?  If not I'll make myself one!!!

Anyway back to the serious stuff.  I set up a Hootsuite account.  I really like it.  I don't need any more than three really.  I've added Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.  It's much better than I thought it was going to be.  Don't know what I expected, but somehow it wasn't that.  I have never used any other SM management tools before, I just presumed everything had to be kept separate. Even though I like it, I don't think I'd pay to add other networks, I'll stick with the freebie.It is so easy to set up & I like the way you can follow different bits of the same site.

I do find it difficult to keep up hence Linkedin & at times even Twitter gets forgotten about & I actually like both of them, which is a shame.  I will keep up with this though because it's very useful.

I intend to keep all the information from this course & keep looking back at it to remind myself of what I've learned.  because of IT issues at work I haven't had the chance to really go into detail on some things because I just couldn't open things to have a look.  The issues aren't resolved yet, but surely they must be in time.or else the students will all go elsewhere.

Thank you for an interesting course and thank you for some very encouraging comments.  please let me know if you do something similar again.

Many thanks

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Another great post, and you have the honour of being the first of my bloggers to complete all the Things! Well done! There will be an announcement soon about how to obtain the certification, so you can read more about that soon.

    I'd like to know more about why you were not able to open some of the things. Maybe you could drop me an email to explain? It's just that if there is a way that we are formatting or presenting the Things that makes it difficult for the participants to work with, then we will try to figure out a better way to do thins in the future. Your feedback, positive and negative alike, is important!

    Wayne

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete